Clip On Veneers
To contrast the slightly more negative articles that are on the web we want to give our opinion on clip on veneers and weather they are dangerous or not. Firstly, and foremost we need to make it very clear that clip on veneers are a brilliant product but a product is what they are. These are not a medical device, these are custom bespoke cosmetic appliance to give your smile a new appearance and under no circumstance should you replace clip on veneers with good oral hygiene and dental visits. You should absolutely under no circumstances sleep in the clip-on veneers and you should always clean and look after not only your teeth but your veneers too.
Some dentists and providers slam the veneers and say that they are a waste of money. I disagree and that is not because we produce them. These are a cosmetic device like jewellery, these give you a new smile for dates, work meetings, nights out. They are removable and non-fixed. This product fits a certain demographic and the requirement is slightly different then someone who maybe would be able to afford implants. If people do buy them as it is the only way they can smile again, then good on them and I think that it is ones responsibility to take responsibility of there oral health and see a dentist.
- 1. You can eat and drink in them. Okay it may not be as good a natural eating but hey you can. Don’t go trying to eat and apple or chew a well-done steak as it is not going to happen.
- 2. There would be a possibility that food and drink get trapped underneath but hay no different to wearing a brace retainer.
- 3. They do effect your speech for a short period of time. After about 20 mins of use you get used to them and talking is a easy as it was without them.
- 4. These are great for a temporary cosmetic make over. Offering solutions to people who never had the confidence or money to smile before.
- 5. You can choose your shape or design.
- 6. They are temporary so can change your mind.
- 7. You don’t have to damage your natural teeth like cosmetic dental treatments.
- 8. You can choose the colour.
- 9. They are affordable.